Thursday, April 19, 2007

Moving up in the cranky world

We only had one cranky moment last night. It was so nice. And it wasn't that bad of a cranky moment. So that is good. Maybe his massive PMS is leaving. I can only hope.

I finished a very good draft of one paper. That means that I have two in for review. WAHOOO two more to go. I feel so relieved.

We might go to Wichita this weekend. My SIL is not going to her prom, I wish she would, I don't want her to regret not going. But we are going to have to go down and help with some stuff since we are moving Grandpa into a secure Alzheimers unit. I guess he has just gotten mean and nasty. There is no way a nursing home can contain him and he can't be at home. So our project is to start tearing into the basement at the IL so we can put another bedroom down there and grandma can stay with my IL's . Derrick wants to go see the place, and so do I. That and I need to get out of Selden. It is making up both very cranky.

No comments: