Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Oh happy days!!!

I am in a fantasic mood. Finally, I am officially pg!!! My level was only 28 and my progesterone was 20. So I of course have a second draw Wednesday morning. This time I am going to Colby cause they get stuff done much faster!!! Then I have to hurry back and rate speeches. WHOA!!! That and I have to do PIO and prometrium. I don't care as long as this little guy sticks!!! I called my mom and asked her if she was ready to be a grandma! She is so happy. Derrick called his mom and had to talk to his dad cause Karen was driving, he said he could hear her asking millions of questions. Well, Ron told her to "chill out Grandma they are pg". The only other person I told was Kimmy, she SCREAMED!!

I guess Grandpa freaked out after the sale. He saw people taking stuff after the auction and got really mean and totally freaked out. They took him to the home last night and that is where my inlaws were on the way home from. It is better for now, I just hope he is not there long, or it could be really bad.

My allergies are still making me nuts, and eventhough she said I can take something, I am not gonna. I am going to give the bean every single chance possible to snuggle down in there good!!! I am tired as all get out. I really want to go home and sleep. Derrick finally got home last night from a wild goose chase the last two days. Hay hauling is the order of the rest of the week. Which is good, cause he will be home and before 11:30.

No comments: