I know that wishing for a Monday is taboo, but for goodness sake!! I haven't cheated, mostly cause there are no HPT's at my mom's house and I have been to busy with the shower to go get one. I am so nervous, and scared to death.
The baby shower went awesome. It was fun and I got to see some friends that I hadn't seen since my wedding. I can't believe that we are this grown up. It seems like yesterday that we were in high school. Next year will be 10 years. OMG!!! It does not seem possible. It is amazing that my best friend is still the same person I sat next to simply because my last name was Terry and hers was Uhrich in 6th grade art. Over all the years nothing has changed. We are still the same, no matter what we are there for each other and there are no expectations on our friendship. It is the most wonderful supportive friendship I have ever had or ever will have. In real life. Which is also strange, because some of my closest friends now I have never met in person, and may never meet. But these are the people that are with me everysingle day and know what I feel and understand everything about me. They are wonderful women. I am grateful for them, even if it is a crappy reason that we are friends. Without them I would really be a mess right now!!! Alright, I am going to go take a shower and get ready to have breakfast with Kimmy. I am going to take shower pictures to her!
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment