Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Still going up, just slowly

today besides the fact that the little ass that drew my blood totally bruised me and left a big knot on my vein. I am pretty sure the vein in my left arm is shot. The guy was a guy that I didn't know and had to be a temp or new. I am gonna aask Collette on Friday. I am going to make damn sure she is there when I go in. I know she knows what she is doing. Anyway my BETA was 40. Not quite doubled, and not to 100, but going upwards. I am happy just a little nervous. I still feel icky, now it is moving into my chest. That concerns me since I get bronchitis really easy. Derrick is sick too. He has a really bad head and chest cold. He was already in his pj's on the couch in a blanket when I got home at 6:00. He whined all night long. He hardly ever gets sick, so he can be a baby. I did have to pull the I am pregnant and sick card when he asked me to rub his feet. He asked is I was going to do that for the next 9 months. Nope just when I don't want to do something. I am craving chicken fried steak so that is what we are having for dinner. Mexican night at the bar sounds good though. I just can't take all of the smoke in there. So we are going to eat and watch Eurotrip. We started it and both fell asleep. Is it the weekend yet? We have a four day weekend, and my parents are coming to help me hang curtains and the outside lights. Derrick and I cannot figure out the curtains my mom made, so she has to come and help. I am meeting my parents at my Gram's to get my seretary FINALLY. And what ever else I want.

No comments: