There is no way around it, this sucks. Anyone that has ever had to live through it knows that this is hell. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. It is crap. I forgot to ask about the number being at 0, oops. I will ask when I call my nurse, or if she calls me back. I should have started that with my RE called. He was wonderful and very kind. We have plan B FET in place. I am supposed to call as soon as my period starts, then I start BCP on day 3 and create a calender. That made me feel better. We will thaw 5 of the 10 we have and transfer 3. OMG 3!!! The rate of trips is less than 5% so I am good with that. We are looking at the middle or the end of May. I will be almost done with school, and ready to start Grad school for the summer, which is suprizingly relaxing for me. I love being a student I would do it full time if someone else would foot the damn bill. In the meantime, I am going to start accu and keep clensing my life of toxic things. I am going to get my papers done. I am almost there on two. I have one submitted to my prof for help, and am on pg 11 of another one. Then I have two more. Haven't even started. I will get there though. I am such a procrastinator!!! Naughty me.
I feel better, and I can do this. I know I can. I have to do somethings for myself, and they involve things I never thought I would do. I am going to try to be a better person, so I am going to call a truce with some people. I am not saying that her and I are going to be friends, but we have to have the ability to be civil. I can do that, but there are going to be boundaries, and lots of them. I am not going out of my way to make this happen, it will just happen. I have to let go of some things and move on. Holding grudges is not healthy and I am going to be healthy. I have been through therapy and I have those tools, so it is time to use them. This is one of them. My next project is resentments and amends. That is a big one.
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment