Monday, April 30, 2007
So this weekend was not great...
actually instead it ended up sucking. Saturday was fine, I did hair and makeup for prom. We went to promenade then to play cards. Got home at 3 am Sunday morning. We were supposed to ride to Hays on the Harley, look at furniture, blinds, go out to eat for my birthday which is Wedensday. DH got a job delievering a loader to a guy about 1 hour away. So that means he needed to be up by 9 to be home by 12 so we could go. Pretty sure I couldn't get him up till 11:45. I rode with, but that is not the point. By the time we got home it was 4:30 or so. That gave us enough time to ride to hays and back. FUN...so we stayed home. I made dinner and he took a nap. He was tired. Whatever. I guess that after 7 years of this I should be used to it, and I am, but it still hurts everytime it happens. I was so dissapointed. With everything else that is going on, we need some alone time. Oh well, he promised next sunday. I better get flowers this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment