Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Speaking of dirt and concrete

Apperantly DH has decided how to do the yard. Not his area, but anyway. Our basement, which was already there and used to be its own house with no upper lever leaks. So we have to pour concrete in front of the house and we are going to pour a drive on the east side. That is great, I can go into the house after parking my car and never step in mud. The concrete in front is so that the other house won't leak. I think it is going to look stupid. On the west I can plant trees and bushes and stuff. I think I might make another space between the concrete and the grass for some bushes, but that will look stupid too. GRRRRR. I guess I am going to have to get some planters....lots of planters. Bushes by the road and in front of gparents house. If his aunt thinks I am leaving the whiskey barrels over at the old house she has another thing coming, they are moving and soon. I need to call the sprinkler guy and get that rolling too. We might need to have that done before the concrete gets done. Since we have a way lower back yard than from yard. I will make it work and it will look good, because I am just good that way.

I am having another one of those days. I don't feel that great, woke up with a headache, took stuff, and it is alright, but I would rather be at home. DH is still pretty cranky, he was better last night since he was busy all day. Maybe it is just me. I know he doesn't mean it, but dang, sometimes his tone is just nasty with me. It gets old. I think we need some time away, together with NO friends. Why is it when guys hang out with certain people they start acting like them? It drives me nuts. I think that cattle hauling thing will be good for him, it will keep him busy. And then when he comes home he will want to see me. Sometimes I feel like he comes home just to eat. He could care less if I am there or not. Something is up with him and I don't know what, but it is going to drive me crazy.

No comments: