I have a student that is pretty smart. She figured out things in a real hurry, which is fine cause I love the kid. We are doing persuasive speech in my advanced class, how cute it this, she decided to do IVF. Of course there were lots of questions and lots of research, and some crude pictures drawn by me. Hey I never claimed to be an artist. It is so cute. I want to squeeze her. After all of her research she has decided that those that are against it are dumb. That is my cute story for the morning.
I am doing everything possible to keep myself from POAS. This is the only time I have ever been PG, even if it is PUPO. So I am going to cherish it. That is my outlook. Even DH is acting that way. The boobs thing he is loving. He tells me everyday that they are getting bigger, they really aren't that much. Just enough that my bra is tight. I don't want them to grow!!!! Just my belly. My best friends baby shower is this weekend, so I have a ton to do Friday when I get to my moms until Saturday evening. I am making pasta salad, veggie trays, fruit trays, and cut out sugar cookies. I cannot find a stupid airplane cookie cutter anywhere. I went on a hunt. No one has them. They are having a boy and his room is planes, trains, and autos. I have the last two, but oh well. I bet she doesn't notice. I really wanted to put a note in the basket I made that she was gonna be an auntie, but she will have to wait. I am going to make Derrick take me to mexican night at the bar tonight....mmmm beans for more gas. I can say the PIO is making me stink, and I can't even blame the cat. She even runs away!!!! LOL!!!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment