Friday, March 2, 2007

After school I have to get a birthday present for a 3 year old. I have no idea what to get her. I can't call my friend and ask, cause I forgot my damn phone. GRRRRRR. It is about the time of day that I start feeling funny. Tomorrow is the last day of BCP bit I keep poking myself with lupron. It is not near as bad as I thought it was going to be. I really want to go home and go out to dinner with Derrick tonight. I have tryouts though. I hate them, they make me feel bad for the girls that don't get it. I am going to call him and see what the plan is from the school phone. I am really wishing that I had given myself tonight off. I will be home by 8:30, but I want to go there now. I want to have a date night that is a little romantic before I leave for Denver on the 14th. Pretty sure there will be no nookie from then till my beta, and when it is + until my first us. OH LORD. That could suck. Derrick still feels yucky, so I hope I can con him into nookie. I couldn't last night. I tried. Silly boy. I am not sure if my body is adjusting to the lupron or what, but today has been much better. Which is good. Yesterday afternoon, I could have heated every room in the building. LOL. Almost time to go!!!

No comments: