The RE called and I had 27 mature eggs and with ICSI 23 of them fetilized. So now we wait and see how many make it to day five and they will be graded on day 3. I am so happy.
On the other hand, I just got an email from an old roommate in college. BTW, I seriously dislike this woman. She said some pretty nasty lies about me and stole stuff, clothes, but still. So she wants to get together and catch up. UMMM HELL NO!! I choose to surround myself with those that are supportive of me and who I am, not someone or people that have no clue who I am or what is important to me. I do not need that in my life. Derrick thinks I should be nice. i told him that I was just not going to email her back. I emailed my friend that she got my addy from. I am not mad at her by any means, I am just not going to talk to this other woman. Ang should know that there are things that I just can't get over. That and this girl started talking about her son. UMMMM no don't even go there with me. I am not bitter, but no one is going to rub in the fact that they have kids and I don't. Let alone someone like that. I have not talked to her in 6 years and I don't plan on starting now. I have the most supportive girlfriends in the world both in cyberspace and at home. I don't need toxic ones. That is all she ever was, a freeloader and toxic.
Derrick is moooving cows today. I wish I could ride with him. I love to ride. I feel a little icky anyway, so I want to go home. I am going to make something yummy for dinner. I am thinking chicken fried steak. MMMMMMMMM......I am also on a laundry mission. We have a TON...I guess DH can't figure out how to use the washer and dryer. He finally figured out the dishwasher, so I should be happy about that. 30 minutes to home!!!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment