It was great, my parents came out and helped me do a whole bunch of stuff. I got my office/guest room all put together. My cat got mad at my mom for something and peed on her sheets though. Not sure what the deal is there. Then what is going to be the babies room had a ton of boxes in it with stuff. Mom and I went through everything and got rid of a ton of stuff. So that room is almost empty. I got so much done it is awesome. Then my mom told me that my cousin is pregnant with twin girls. I cried. So she has a 11 month old and no job, they live in tiny apartment. I know I shouldn't be jealous, but I am. I wanted twin girls. She gets to have the first this and the first that. She was the first one to get married, the first to have a boy, blah blah fucking blah. I don't care who is first at what. She is the one that made the big damn deal about it. She actually wrote my gram a letter trashing all of her family. Mostly me and Ashley. The oldest and youngest. We are the only the perfect kids and got everything and of course we are the favorites. What ever. Some of the shit I get to do first is because I am the oldest, comes with the territory. I swear the first time she bitches about this or if she dares to ask anyone in my family for money, write my gram another letter, or let her POS husband say anything to my Aunt Sharon, her and I (both my brothers and Ashley) are going to go rounds. Pretty much we are sick of her and want to beat her ass. To top it all of I was the last to know. I know my mom didn't tell me on purpose and I am glad that she didn't call and tell me. I probably would have lost it. She just rubs everything in and brags. That is why I want to slug her. She has not an ounce of sensitivity. Derrick decided that he doesn't want twins anymore. He doesn't want them to be compared to hers. I want to slug her. She just doesn't know how it happened. Ummm how stupid are you? Her sister is just as stupid. Pretty much my family other than my immediate fam is dumb.
On the other side. My fanny is bruised and hurts. Whoever said repronex is not bad LIED!!!!! It burns and hurts. The rest is alright. I have good sized follies and we are on a roll. I am ready to get this show started.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment