Monday, March 26, 2007

I had to go in the backdoor!!!

But I got it done!! I am here 2 days past 5dt. I am not so patiently waiting for Monday. It will be the best day of my life. I have also decided that (after reading Wendy's blog) I have to let some things go. So I am going to. I have several people that I just can't be around. Here though I can be me. The crazy, stubborn, pain in the ass that I am. I am ready to move beyond certain things. It is time. I did all of my crying before transfer about my cousin and her twins. So I hope they make it somehow. I am just going to avoid my family other than my immediate family completely. They are insane and I can't be around that. I am back at work. I have bunches to do, so this is short and sweet. I am PUPO and I love it. I have never ever felt like this. We transfered on perfect embie into a perfect lining. Derrick got to see it. I had already assumed the "position". The whole thing was easy, like a pap smear. I will know on Monday.

No comments: