Thursday, March 1, 2007

HOT FLASHES

Hot flashes, hot flashes...my mom says power surges. OMG! This sucks. I get hot easily anyway, and this is for the birds. Derrick is home sick. He has a nasty cold and his throat hurts. He is on antibiotics to make sure that he doesn't have an infection when we do IVF, so he doesn't have an infection, just allergies or a cold. He slept till 12 and he only does that when he has a hangover. Then he stayed on the couch til 2:00. I bet it is his allergies are acting up because he has been at the feedlots so much lately. Anyway, I am getting ready for cheerleading tryouts to start tonight. I cannot wait to be done. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I am ready for the weekend. It is time. I ordered baby shower invites today. I know I am torturing myself. I claimed this shower as soon as I found out she was pregnant. I didn't get to throw her bridal shower, a very stuck up snobby girl did. I lived to far away for me to be her maid of honor. So I wanted to do this one. Melissa, the snobby girl, wants to help but I don't want her help. She made me feel like I was poor and couldn't do anything along with the rest of the bridesmaids at that shower. I don't want this shower to be that way. I want it to be fun. My bridal shower that Kimmy threw me was so much fun. I want her baby shower to be like that. Not all houghty toity. That is not us. We were and still are the girls that peed in the woods when we went camping, drove down the interstate with our bras out the window, and laughed until we could not breathe at nothing at all. We have been friends since the first day of 6th grade in art. That is like 16 years. So I am excited to do this for her. And it will be the 31st of March which is 4 days before my beta. So I will be PUPO. I know I am going to have to field the "when are you going to have a baby" question, but I can handle it. I am just going to say when it happens and change the subject back to Kimmy. Alright, I am going to get everything ready for my tryout meeting. I get to give my speech about drinking, drugs, and getting around. I love it.

No comments: