Friday is finally here. Yay! That means that I can sleep in tomorrow. I forgot my stupid cell phone on the counter today. That pisses me off. I feel like I am lost without it. GRRRRR. I bet I will live though. Derrick is still sick. I feel bad for him. But since he won't take any cold medicine or allergy medicine, he can't complain. I am going to try to talk him into staying at home tonight and watching movies and making dinner. I bet it doesn't happen, but I can try. The transmission in the Ford went out yesterday. It seems like we can't win right now. That is going to be high dollar. Then I want to get rid of it. Get something newer. I am tired of being broke and paying bills that are sky high. I hate writing checks to the dr, and the truck clinic people. It annoys me. I guess the guy that borrowed the semi and was driving it when the differential blew is going to pay for half of it. He should pay for all of it, but Derrick is too nice. I am ebaying a bunch of stuff this weekend to get it out of the house, because we dont' need it or use it, and we need the money. Maybe since all of these things that are happening are God's way of testing us before IVF. If that works I won't care about everything else. That will make me happier than anything.
It is strange how one thing can take over your life so completly. I never thought about it much before, but now I find it odd. I am going to finish my paper for Magical Realism this weekend. I have 1 1/2 pgs left and then I will turn it in. If she likes it I am going to submit it to a couple of journals and see what happens. I have another one to revise from a few years ago that I want to submit too, but I need to finish the ones that were for last summer. I started to read Little Women and I fell asleep. I am not sure if it was because I was exhausted or because I was bored. I am hoping it was because I was tired. I think I will write my paper on that book this summer. I know I am a huge geek. I am one of those book worm writers that everyone makes fun of. But I love both. Writing is so awesome and theraputic. Even if you never make any money from it, it helps me keep my thoughts in order and helps let out my feelings and pain. It also lets out my happiness and provides something for me to look back on. Kinda cool.
Friday, March 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment