Tuesday, March 20, 2007
All 28 of those little buggers are out!!!
Holy eggies! There was a whole bunch of those little guys. Derrick sperm were good too. So now we wait on the fert report. I had a long discussion with him about his buttfacedness. He said he was sorry, he just wasn't sure how to deal with all of this and he feels like all I need him for is sperm and to give me a shot. I understand that. I also told him that I was not going to deal with stupid people around here asking me stupid questions and being nosy. They can mind their own damn business. I can overreact like a champ sometimes and I think that everything pile dup and out it came. But he assured me that he was sorry and that his friends were not more important than me and our family. I feel better, just crampy. Kinda like AF cramps and like I have gas...you could poke a pin in me and I would fly away! I am in a good mood, just sleepy and a little crampy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment