Wednesday, March 21, 2007

All of this stuff is making me icky...

My body is rejecting everything that is going into it. I reacted bad to my antibiotic. So I get to add one more to the list. GRRRR. Still itchy. the prometrium is pretty friggin gross, but better than another shot. I might opt for the shot here soon though. I have heartburn something fierce and cannot figure out why. On the up side, I rode to Dodge with Derrick last night to take a load of cattle. It was pretty cool. It was the strangest feeling sitting in the truck when they were loading them, so I got out and watched. Then everytime you stop or go around a corner they move and it is so WIERD!!!!! It was pretty neat. I have ridden a lot over the years and this was by far the most interesting. Grain and hay is pretty routine. Other than the fact that in the truck Derrick was driving the passenger seat SUCKED EGGS. No air ride, no recline, sucked. I don't have an air ride in our truck, but at least it reclines. The W9 he drove when we first met had an air ride. I slept most of the way to and from Dodge. I forgot how good you sleep ina truck. The vibration just rocks you to sleep. I loved it. I kinda miss it. I am headed back to Denver tonight. My dad has to come and get me, cause my car is at their house. Derrick is coming out on Friday with a friend, so we can drive my car home after ET. I am ready for that man. Other than that there is not a whole lot going on. Sleepy and my tummy is icky.

No comments: