Saturday, March 17, 2007

Trigger tonight ER on Monday!

Really I know that my little bod could not handle a whole lot more. I have 20 or so follies that are at least 2 cm big. My ovaries are very large. My mom got me a facial today and it was awesome. I needed to relax. Then my nurse called. So now I am trying to figure out when Derrick is going to get here and how we are going to get my car home and how we are going to get me home after ET. I don't know why men do this, or maybe it is just my husband, but he gets all bent out of shape about everything. He has to be here for certain things. That is all there is to it. We have to be there at 8:00 Monday morning for ER. Well I would like him to come up tomorrow afternoon and go eat with my parents and stuff. He is just not sure. Tonight he went out with friends. So I know that his swimmers are already there or whatever, but I need him to be a little bit responsible. He is also not sure if he is going to come out later this week. I am not doing this by myself. I am going through hell and he has not a single clue. Usually he is really supportive, but for some reason he has it in his head that we really didn't have to do it this way. I want to punch him. So my car is going to be at my parents house and I am going to be in Kansas. I guess he can bring me back, but that still does not solve the problem of the car. I guess that on Thursday my dad could meet us and get both of us and if they don't transfer on day 3 than it will not kill us to stay here for a night or two. I would have gone home tonight, but I have to have bloodwork in the morning. He is cranky and doesn't want me to get all "bitchy and stuff" when I am pregnant. Pretty sure that if I am alright with all of the shit that is in my system now, I will be good. My little body is jacked up on all kinds of crap, so whatever. He has all of his friends telling him how bad their wife's were when they were pg, but there is one thing here that they don't get. I will be so happy that I am finally knocked up, I won't give a shit about anything else. This is not some fly by the seat of my pants oops. This is planned to the minute. I think he is just freaking out about everything. Whatever. I am fine and I am the one going through hell. I could really use just a little support right now. That would be fantastic.

No comments: