SO until now I haven't felt a whole lot other than a little bloated. OMG my ovaries are giant. Even if they aren't they feel that way. I have 20 good sized follies (over a centimeter) 3 just under a centimeter and a whole boatload of little ones. I am not in pain, I am just uncomfortable. Odd. Dr. S thought maybe 2 more days of stims and then trigger with ER on Tuesday. Is it Tuesday yet? That means that these things are gonna get bigger! Now I am glad that Derrick is not here and there can be no humping. I am pretty sure that my poor little body could not handle it. I was bummed, but now I think it is better.
He is on my shit list anyway. I called to tell him what they said this morning and he asked "So if there are that many, why did we have to do this? It sounds like we could have done it on our own." Pretty sure that 2 fucking years of trying on our own got us no where. In that two years I had 4 or 5 positive OPK's, I peed on them from CD5 sometimes through CD30. Even we did manage to get it done NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! He is borderline getting me pregnant. He doesn't understand that not only am I PCO, that we are still unexplained. I know I should be patient with him because of his penis stupidity, and everything else that is going on, but I don't see him getting poked and prodded. Even when I do ovulate (not often and not regular) my eggs could not be going through my tubes or they could not be getting fertlized or not implanting, or a million other things. Dr. S explained all of that to us. I guess I was the only one listening though. Derrick only heard what he wanted to hear. I love him but this is shitty for me and I kinda need him. I know with Grandpa SIpp in the hospital I should cut him some slack, but I don't feel like it.
On that note Grandps is not doing that bad but not that great. I am not sure how to explain to him that everything that is going on is very typical of Alzheimers patients. He is going to Salina tonight to do Grandp watch. There has to be a family member there at all times or I guess Gpa really gets aggitated. None of the other grandkids can "handle seeing it" so Derrick is going. Which is great and I am proud of him, but damnit no one really handles something like that well. Get the fuck over it. I know my SIL's I don't want there, but that is just me being protective. But there are like 6 other kids that are about Derrick and I's age that can help too. Gram is a worry wart and see has to have someone stay and make her eat and sleep. I know what is going to happen, I worked in hospitals with this and it is not pretty. He is still trying to pull out IV's and peeing all over. THe last two nights he thought the bed control was the combine control and got upset that the header wouldn't work. So I told Derrick that if he starts talking about farming and harvest and planting, talk about that. Go with anything he says. That way it keeps them from getting aggitated by someone disagreeing with them. I know this is really bothering Derrick, but I still need some support.
AHHH, I better try to write about Claude Wheeler now. I am trying to prove that he is not homosexual and instead he is a very sexual character. I think I have lost it.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment