Tuesday, March 13, 2007
This is my Friday at work.
Which makes me happy, but I have a ton to do. I hate planning for a sub. It is very timeconsuming. I have to drive through rush hour traffic in the morning to get the my us. My parents live 65 miles north of Denver and my appointment is at 9:15....I hate traffic. Then I am going home to work on papers for a bit. I am going to be on a shopping mission for curtains and decorations for my house. i can't believe this is getting closer. I am excited, nervous and everything. I know those are normal emotions. I also know I am jsut having a hard time right now because my family is fucking stupid. The more I think about the whole thing the more I get annoyed. I feel bad for her kids, not because she is a bad mom, because she isn't. Just because they are flat broke and her husband is a sexist asshole. He won't work at a place if his boss is a woman. So they are lazy and dumb. To top it all off my MIL emailed me yesterday to tell me that Derrick grandpa on his dad's side might have had a stroke. WHY NOW? He has Alzheimers but this sucks. I am ready to leave. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment