Thursday, March 1, 2007

Good day!!!

I feel like someone disconnected my brain from my body. Pretty sure lupron sucks. I knew that, but whoa. I had the worst hot flash of my life the last two nights. I am freezing most of the time now, but about 2 in the morning, I am dying of heat. DH just laughs at me. I don't think it is very damn funny. Oh well. Yesterday was pretty good. I had one kiddo final, she got 6th. I was very happy. I took a nap on the bus because of the dumb headache I had. The night before I had a little breakdown about giving myself a shot. I got it done, but it took awhile. It doesn't hurt, just wierd. Derrick is sick. He has a nasty head cold which makes him snore like there is no tomorrow. OMG I could hear him and he was on the couch kinda sitting up. I had the door kinda closed and the TV was on. Then he came to bed, not good. He also has the poops. Poor guy, I had them Sunday, and he has them. He was so mad yesterday. I hate both colds and the poops, but together, I feel bad for him. I made him eat yogurt, which he hates, but we were out of the runs medicine. Pretty sure that my students were terrible yesterday. Not all of them, but the few that are normally naughty. It makes me worry about leaving for IVF. Which makes me mad. I was in a great mood until I read the sub notes. I am still happy (I love my 1st period they are awesome). Cheerleading tryouts start tonight. We have two days this week, three next week, and then I will be here for two the next week. That makes me happy. I have to order invites to my best friends baby shower. I know I am nuts, but I am still going to throw it for her. She is awesome and so supportive. I could not ask for a better friend.

No comments: