


Tomorrow is the day. We have to be there at 8:30 and embies get put in about 9:30. Seriously, I never thought I would get this far. I am so excited. Derrick told me yesterday that he is tired of everyone asking questions. I do remember saying that I didn't want to be asked questions. We live in a super small town of about 200 people, so everyone is all up in everyone else's business. This is the one thing that I do not need people asking about. I am not going to feel pg, BECAUSE I DON"T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! I want to tell them that to fuck off. I know that we have a lot of friends, but still I feel like I need to keep this to myself for a while. There are people asking if I am pregnant yet, and no transfer has been done! There are particular people that are asking that have no fucking business making inquiry into my life. They are low life pieces of shit and I want them to leave me the hell alone. I just want to get through the rest of the school year then everyone can know what is going on. Derrick can't keep his big damn mouth shut and that is why we have this problem. He tells everyone everything. Now he is annoyed and it serves him right.
On to fun....here are pictures of the house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment