Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Not friends with my crock pot
SO I don't love the crock pot anymore. Derrick called last night when I was on my way home, and it went crazy. It was either set wrong or I don't know and the roast was dry and well done. The doggies had a good dinner and we had tuna helper. Boring. I let him give me my lupron too. OMG. How funny. I got it all ready and he decided that he wanted to do it. I ended up in the corner of the kitchen to get my shot, laughing. Of course I told him it hurt worse than when I do it, but it didn't. HEHE. He feels like a bystander and like all I need him for is his spermies. Well true, but I need him for more than that. He also decided last night to be a bed hog. I woke up almost on the floor. Silly boy. The freightshaker is out of the shop. Fantastic, and he started working again. Even more fantastic. It makes me so happy that he is doing something. He was about bored to death. Then he gets cranky. ADHD anyone? We don't have school Thursday and Friday this week. I do have a date with the "love wand" (thanks Wendy!!!) at 8:00 in the damn morning on Thursday. Well, good morning to you too. To make it better. My ultrasound tech is the mother of three of my students. One of them has graduated, and I have the other two now. It is a good thing that I love them. Otherwise it could be really awkward. Then bright and early Friday morning Derrick gets to be involved by poking me in the fanny with a needle. Ummmm....that one I am scared to death of. Getting over my fear enough to give myself a shot is one thing. That needle is little. The needle for the repronex is not so little. I am petrified. I know that is going to make it worse. I have had IM shots many times. Everytime I get sick and can't stop throwing up I have to have one. I hate it. The last one was after my shoulder surgery. Then my mom (who is a nurse) tells me to make sure he doesn't hit some nerve. I got light headed at the RE's office when they were teaching us how to do this. I know I am a tough chick and I know this is stupid fear, but it is real. I guess that I am going to get over it in a hurry though. Everyone always told me when you get pregnant you get over being afraid of needles. No one ever told me that getting pregnant would be when I got over my fear. I better get to work since I am going to be gone soon. I have to get ready for a sub, which is 10 times more work than being here. I hate having subs. It makes me crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment