Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I have a giant urge to shop.

I must contain it. I am in a great mood. I am done with basketball, all I have to do now is get through cheerleading tryouts and I am done. WAHOO! Speech season is over tomorrow, providing that no one makes it to state. Which I am pretty sure is not going to happen. Normally that would bum me out, but right now I don't care. I am ready to have my life back. I do still have to do the spring play. We are doing a short version of Taming of the Shrew. 5 weeks and we will be done with it. Summer is right around the corner. I can't wait. I started reading for classes last night on the way to the game. I have a bunch to read, and papers to finish from last summer. I am taking my laptop to speech tomorrow to finish my one assignment for my teaching class. Then maybe I can finish my one paper that is so close. I think I might order some stuff from Old Navy and some cute shoes ( I need more shoes like I need a hole in the head). I need stuff for my walls too. DH will most likely be home early too tonight, so i might try to talk him into taking me out to dinner. Chinese sounds really good. Or I can make something yummy. I don't care. Movie and nookie night at my house! YAY!

No comments: