WARNING>>>>I AM VERY CRABBY!!!
Moving on, I have every right to be. I feel icky, my back hurts, I feel like I have marshmellows in my pelvis, and Derrick is being a big fat pain in my ASS! I am pretty sure that he is the one having PMS and pregnancy related mood swings, not me. I am now because he is being such a prick. He has to be here in the morning for ER. He tell me this morning that he wants to come up and go out to dinner tonight. Pretty sure that it is 5:00 at home and he hasn't even left yet. So by the time he gets to my mom's it will be about 9:30 local time. There goes dinner. We have to leave here about 6:15 to get there on time through rush hour. NOt only that he will just be an enormous jerk about the whole thing. I am not doing this whole process for fun. It has kinda sucked for me, and he just thinks that I am just being neurotic about it. PRetty sure that if he was getting poked 3-4 times a day and probed with the "wand" he would be way grumpier than I have thought of being. But since the whole world revolves around him and his moronic friends, why have any concern for what your wife is doing or might be feeling. That would make him "pussy whipped" according to the great friends. Seriously, I might just give them a piece of my mind here in the near future. Until I left for the everyday wand poking, he was being great. All of the sudden he feels like an outsider and becomes a huge jackass. I do not need to be stressed out right now. Then I called to see where he was and how he was getting along, and he told me that "I don't have to explain myself to you." UMMMM YES YOU FUCKING DO. I don't have a clue what happened last night or what in the hell is going on there, but if someone is fucking with my marriage, there will be hell to pay. I did not get married to get divorced because some chick thinks she is smooth and makes a move. I am a little girl with a huge nasty temper. That is all there is to it. I know who hates me and I know that there will be no way that she even has a chance next to me. I refuse to be one of those women that complain and are totally shitty when they are pregnant. I also refuse to be the whenever I feel like it wife. He better get his ass on the road in a hurry. We can stop in Dever after ER tomorrow and eat with our friends. I need some fucking support and now.
That is all of that. On the other side, I am ready for this to be done. I want to go home and put my new stuff in my bedroom and master bathroom. I miss my cat and my house. I don't like being apart for this long because of the strain that it puts on both of us. Usually he is ready to see me when I have been gone for this long, but this time there are all of these people telling him how terrible it was when their wife's we pg, well not to be a bitch , but most of them were accidents and not wanted. SO PRETTY SURE I WANT THIS BAD!!! Stop listenting to your stupid ass friends. K I am really done now. Sorry, just had to get that out before I started a fight.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh honey i sure hope he gets his head out of his ass and gets some realization of what exactly is going on!!! im so sorry you are dealing with him being a butthead!! and so called "friends" whats up with that!! so sorry again!!! try to stay as calm as possible cause its not good for you or the embies they are about to put back in... they need a nice relaxed stress free home to go into.... i hope all goes well today and you are more relaxed and calm and feeling better with no puffy bloated tummy!!! i will be thinking about you and hoping all goes well!!!
He is better, I told him how it was and he aapologized. He just feels like a bystander and like I don't really need him for anything. WHich I understand. But he still has no right to be a butt. That and I am champion over reacter to him and his friends.
Post a Comment