Tuesday, February 20, 2007
AHHHHHH
I think this BCP is making me sick. I have 12 more days and I want to barf everyday. I woke up with a migraine alst night and took something, but of course could not go back to sleep. Now I just am all icky. I think it is in my head. Maybe it is just the stress of everything right now. It is almost the end of Basketball (wahooooo) and speech. So everything is wrapping up. That makes me happy. Then all I have is the spring play and to write my papers. I am doing those over my IVF weeks. I am so ready for summer to get here. I want to be off and able to enjoy summer. Even though I am in grad school, I get three day weekends, and I will hopefully be PG. I also get to do my yard. I love the summer it is my favorite time of year. I should have stayed home this morning, but I am not a wimp. I better run and get my cool van to drive to basketball. 10 girls and me in a van....we are going to target!!! I love that place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment