Friday, February 16, 2007
Silly cat
GRRRR. Derrick just called to tell me to get something to put under our couch. Apperantly is is scratching the hell out of my hardwood floor. So I am going to be off to Walmart during my lunch to find something to help. I hate Walmart. But at least I won't have to see it is all about my pg belly lady. LOL. I am going to get some bath mats and things while I am there too. The cold tile is a SHOCKER out of the shower!!! Oh and I need candles for my sconces. I am a candle FREAK. Which is a little scary with my fat furry cat running around. She got locked in the bathroom last night on accident. When I got up this morning to go in there she gave me a mean look and sauntered out. I think she thinks she is a queen or something. Then she ran over to her dish and demanded, yes demanded to be fed. You would think that she would be full after being in there for 4 hours. It wasn't even empty, but she reserves a little and gets really meowy if she doesn't think she has enough. I love her so much but she is really wierd. Derrick said that she woke him up by sitting on his chest and licking his nose. He must be a dirty boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment