Thursday, February 1, 2007
So pissed...This week sucks
So I have decided that this week officially sucks big time. Not only do I have severe PMS but no AF, everything else is going wrong. Let's start with work... I hate watching a co-workers pregnant tummy swell. I am tired of the way that kids treat us, it sucks. Then on my way home last night Derrick calls and tell me that our counters are not going in this week. He then tells me that when he called the counter guy, they guy cussed him out and yelled at him. Alright, that is just uncalled for. After I get home Derrick calls him back and puts him on speakerphone. This guy calls Derrick a "mother fucker" and "snot nosed little prick" and is YELLING the entire time. VERY RUDE!! After he hangs up, I call him. I was very calm but firm, and it was awful. I tell him that it is bad business to treat customers that way and We own 3 business and we have never spoken to a customer that way. He told me to come and get my shit out of his shop. He told us we would be in our house by superbowl, 5 weeks ago. I talked to the guy we bought the materials from and he is going to talk to him. I did not like the guy from the minute he walked into my house. It has taken all of my restraint to not rip him a new one. I want my material, Derrick thinks the guy ruined them last night, and I am going to have someone else do it. I don't want the asshole in my house. To top it all of he was drunk appearantly when he was talking to us. That means that he was drinking at 12:30 in the afternoon. No wonder he can't get anything fucking done. Then this morning, I am driving to school and get pulled over. I got a warning, and I have to find my insurance card. NOT MY WEEK. On the up side my appliances are in and they look awesome. I am so excited, but no counters. Everything else will be done today, counters, tile around the tub, and backsplash have to wait and we can't move in. THIS SUCKS!!!! AF needs to get here so I can stop being bitchy, teary eyed, and everything else. I am going home after work and doing laundry and going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I see I'm going to have to send you my hammer for that dumbass contractor. Drunk or not, time to clean his clock. Get your stuff out of his shop and tell him to cram his head AND his attitude back up his ass. Lucky he talked to you and not me... Hugs, PMS girl!!! :o)
Post a Comment