Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF and not a thing to do this weekend.

This is the first weekend in many moons that I do not have a speech meet or basketball game that I have to be at. Which make me so happy. I am totally burnt out right now and have been since September. Which is very odd for me. I usually have a ton of energy but I think everything that has happened in the last year has really taken a toll on me. I have big plans to sleep until I can't sleep anymore, then lay on the couch. I am going to get groceries after school and then I am going home to buckle down. We are supposed to get another big storm this weekend. The snow is finally melting from the ones in December and January. So Derrick and I may be stuck in our house for the whole weekend. That means nothing to do but snuggle. He has been hauling cows for two weeks and I think it is for the damn birds. They don't let them know what is going on until the unload, and then they could send them on a wild goose chase. He might have to go to Oklahoma to get some cows and then to Yuma, CO. So that would mean that he would not be home at all tonight. If the storm starts to blow like they say it will, he can't come back with an empty bull rack. I will be so pissed. I hope that it is just the one run today and he can come home at a decent time tonight. I am in need of some honey time. The 2 hours I have seen him this week sucks. I found the yummiest candles yesterday and I am going to get them today. That way I have candles in case the power goes out. We have a generator, but still. My BCP is still kicking my ass. I feel like crap, my tummy get upset after I take it and lord I am gassy. 8 more days of it. It is Friday and I have to come up with something good to eat that does not involve meat. I gave up pop for lent and in may kill me yet. I was going to have to give it up when I got pg, so this is a good start. And I am drinking way more water. Alright I am off to interact with my kids.

No comments: