Thursday, February 15, 2007

Much better today



I actually slept last night. That helped my mood so much. Derrick and I made fondue and watched TV. Not too much, but it was fun. We also made our first mess on the kitchen floor. He knocked over my wine and broke the glass and we had red wine EVERYWHERE. At least it was us. Today he is going to drive and that is great. He needs to do something. So he won't be home until later tonight. Grandpa is going to come and get me to take me home. I have big plans to hang stuff up and clean the floors. I hung up one thing last night. Oh well. I at least have a way better idea of where I am going to put stuff now. Ellie and Cady have a new game. Cady sits on the window ledge of the bay window and Ellie sits on the snow drift outside and they touch noses and try to sniff each other through the glass. It is funny and cute. If the doggies don't stop barking their heads off I am going to have to bring them in all night. That could be a disaster. KC is soooo hyper and loves to lay on the couch (where she is not supposed to be, her daddy gets mad) and Ellie thinks she is still small enough to sit in your lap. My cold is starting to get better. My throat does not hurt as bad and I can kinda breathe. I started BCP this morning. That could be why I am in a better mood. I guess I feel like I am doing something about TTC instead of sitting and waiting. I took some pictures this morning. I will take more tonight!!!

No comments: