Monday, February 26, 2007

Mondays are no fun.

I slept for like 19 hours yesterday. I had a migraine and felt like crap. So I took some meds and slept. Then I wake up in the middle of the night and spend the rest of the night off and on in the bathroom. It sucked. I still feel all gassy. Yuck. I got plenty of sleep though and am in a pretty good mood. I would be in a way better mood if we didn't have district basketball tonight. This is most likely our last game. Then I have speech on Wednesday and tryouts Thursday through Wednesday. At least next week we have a four day weekend. I love that. I am going to ride with my honey for a couple of days and spend quality time. Other than that there is really nothing going on here. I start Lupron tomorrow. Yay!! That means that we are closer and closer to being KUed!!

No comments: