Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ho hum...It is quiet here

So in combination with the cold meds, BCP, keeping the Harley, it is quiet here today, oh because the freshman are gone. I wondered why it was so nice around here, now I know. You never know how obnoxious they are until they are not there! So the naughty class will still be naughty, because there are not that many freshman in it, but at least they are working on a project, or they are supposed to be. Two totally different concepts I have discovered. I have also decided that from now on I am just going to avoid the pregnant teacher. If I don't I may punch her. Her tummy is growing and that is all she can talk about. I know she has no idea about anything, but I just cannot handle it. So the best thing to do is avoid it altogether. Derrick is going to be a little late tonight, so I am going to finish my Sex and the City and hang up pictures. That way I don't have to have any input. We tried that last night and it didn't work so well. Actually we ended up laughing. Cleaning the bathrooms is on my agenda too. I hate that job more than anything other than folding socks. My dryer eats them I swear.

No comments: