Wednesday, February 14, 2007
V day!!
Valentine's Day is dumb. What is the point? I guess celebrating love is great, but shouldn't you do it everyday? Whatever. Derrick had bad dreams again last night. I am tired of them. They are unfounded and stupid. I would never do anything to hurt him. Neither one of us has slept worth a crap since we moved. It is too quiet in there. I have to go and get a fan from the old house. I think it is just so much different than what we were used to and the routine that we had. I really need some sleep. I feel crappy. I am making Fondue tonight and then we are going to hang up some things on the walls. We are also going to put some more furniture in the living room. It is so naked in the house and I think that is part of the sleeping problem. I found a place to order blinds that I can make payments too. I just need to have them in my bedroom and bathroom for now. That would help. AF started yesterday morning and I feel kinda yucky. I called the RE and they ordered my meds. Mom is going to let us use her card and pay her back later. We are really hurting for money right now. Derrick has not worked since before the storm. He is calling a place today to see if he can drive for them. He has to do something. We got our total loan from GPA. $147,000. HOly crap!! So I told Derrick that we are paying $1000 a month to the whole thing. That is the minimum. At least $500 to the house and the rest to everything else. Money sucks. I want to do something that makes more. More later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment