Monday, February 19, 2007

I so wish I had the day off....

Derrick had to work yesterday and hauled cows all day long. He got home last night at midnight. Needless to say I got a lot done yesterday. I got my floors cleaned on my hands and knees, now my knees are bruised. And I got some other stuff put up and put away. By the time I was done I felt like crap. I still don't feel that great. My tummy is all yucky. I wonder if I am getting a migraine. I have no sick days other than the ones that I am going to use for my IVF so I have to be here no matter how bad I feel. Derrick is off today and is sleeping. Then I think he is going to move the stuff from the office of the other house and the rest of the stuff from the bedroom. Then all of the stuff will be there and I can go and clean the house up and it will all be done. My parents are coming out this weekend and they are going to help me measure for curtains and stuff. My mom is going to make all of my curtains. She is awesome. Then when I am there for 2 weeks I am going shopping for things to go on my walls. I also need something to organize my laundry room. It is a mess, other than the fact that it is VERY muddy. But since we have no sidewalks and no grass, we have mud. My box of treats is supposed to here soon I think Wednesday. I had a dream that my Gonal was wrong and came in a heart shaped box. I am wierd.

No comments: