Wednesday, February 7, 2007
I get to move this weekend!!!
Wahoo!!! I am so excited. We finally get to move. Derrick talked to Johnny yesterday and we decided to have jackass put in the counters this weekend, but JOhnny is going to be there the entire time watching him. Derrick is going to finish the shower grout and we will move boxes over throughout the weekend, and all the big stuff Monday. There is no school Monday, so I have all day to unpack and set up stuff!!! I am so happy. Other than that, I am sick. I am at work because I have just enough sick days to do my IVF and that is it. I have a dr. appointment this afternoon with my PCP. I need to see him anyway and update him on all of the IVF stuff. I am afraid I have pneumonia. I can't breathe my head is stuffed, my lungs have yucky in them, and I cough up a storm. I hate being sick. Derrick said last night he feels icky too. I am going to get my hair cut and nails done after the dr. tonight. Then I am going to go home and pack some more stuff. Or I might just go to sleep. I have to wait for Derrick to take me home though. Getting to our house is damn near impossible right now. The ruts are so deep and there is a sink hole from the melting snow. It is supposed to stay below freezing until next week, so maybe the ground will absorb some. I am SOOOO ready for summer. AF is not here yet, and she better hurry up or she is going to screw up my plan. I have some days off in March and I need to be able to do my ER then. I am fine with her staying away if I am pg, but I doubt it. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment