Thursday, February 8, 2007

I wish we only worked four days a week...

Despite the fact that I can't breathe, and I have tried to cough up all of my internal organs, I am in a pretty good mood. It is almost Friday, which means that in two days our counters start going in and we get to move soon. I have SOOOOO much to do. But I have to go to boring basket ball for the next three nights. I hate it, it is pointless. If I had to go to wrestling I would me happy, but seriously who wants to watch guys try to get a ball in a hole, isn't it supposed to be a stick in a hole? Maybe the cold medicine is making me nuts...No AF bitch. I was supposed to start BCP today, but no.. I have decided that I am addicted to buying HPT's and peeing on them. In a vain attempt to make her come when I want her to, I have peed on things, had wild BD with my hubby (very willing to cooperate), wore khaki pants, white undies, and left all tampons, pads etc in my car. NOTHING IS HELPING!!!! SO I give up.

No comments: