Thursday, February 1, 2007

One more

Two in one day. It must be a miracle. I am sitting here at my desk eating lunch, almost in tears. I want to go home. I hate that I feel this way. I know that I should not let things get to me like this. Especially high school kids. Damnit. I have practice after school and then I am going home and going to bed. Derrick can play cards tonight if he wants to, but I am going home. I won't be home Friday night, so I want to curl up with my kitty and cry. I hate feeling this way. It sucks. AF is supposed to be here sometime this weekend or early next week. The sooner the better. As soon as she gets here my mood usually gets better. It hasn't been this bad in a long time. I think everything is piling up on me at once. It is like if one thing goes wrong so does everything else. I feel like I am drowning in PMS. I am going to take more pictures of the house tonight, with my appliances and will post them in the am. Maybe if I write more I will feel better.

No comments: