Thursday, February 22, 2007

Boys are dumb.

So Derrick won tickets to this boxing thing this weekend and then he tells me that Saturday will be boys night out. I am ususally alright with that, but I haven't seen him for more than like 1 hour since he started hauling cattle. My parents are going to be here this weekend, and I am kinda feeling like he wants to avoid them and me. Then he wants to play cards tonight. I feel like I am unimportant and he doesn't want to spend anytime with me. I don't want to play cards I want to make dinner, and watch a movie. He got home at 10:30 last night and I didn't see him at all the night before or Saturday or Sunday. This sucks. I am glad that he is working but they never really tell him when he is going to be done for the day and it puts many kinks in my plans. I am agrivated greatly right now. I would love to blame it on the meds, but I don't think that is all of it. I think a whole lot of it has to do with my job. I love to teach, but I need to be in a place that is stable. I need an attitude adjustment. I know that being at my moms will be good for me. It will give me a new perspective on things and a much needed break.

No comments: