
I look hot today!!! Can you tell I got up 15 minutes before I had to leave? It made my day fabulous. Derrick called to say that he might go and get a load of cattle from OK and take them to CO. So that means that he may not be home tonight. I have news for him if he thinks that he is going to do that and get boys night on Saturday. I don't think so. I have to go and help a firend move. Then to the home front I go bravely with my neato pickup that is 2 wheel drive. My car is finally in the body shop from the deer. YAY I will have a mirror!!! So when I get home it is fried bread and noodles for me and a bath and then bed...or nookie...oh wait that means Derrick has to be home. HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment