Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF!!!!

So pretty sure that my tummy is not happy with me. I don't know what is wrong, but it is icky. I did not want to get up this morning. I was so warm. Then I meant to hit the snooze but turned off the alarm. So I just got up, otherwise I would have slept until 10 or so. I got some stuff hung up last night, and I am not sure I like it. I need to go shopping. When I am at home with my mom for the last part of my IVF cycle we are going to shop. I need to have an opinion other than Derrick's (he is not helping he just makes me nuts). He also thinks the Pantera poster is going to stay. Boy does he have another thing coming. That thing creeps me out and will scare the shit outta kids. I know what I want to put and how I want to decorate, but my furniture does not match, so I am going to do it anyway and get new furniture later. My parents are coming out next weekend to help measure for shades and decide what kind of curtains to put up.

Derrick had the bad day yesterday. He was driving a truck for the local company and a friend of his was driving our POS Freightshaker, and the rear end went out of it. So this morning away it goes to the truck doctor. He was GRUMPY last night. I would have been too. It seems like we can't win for anything.

I have two more speech meets and then it is over. One tomorrow and districts. That makes me happy. I am tired of losing my sleeping in Saturdays. I have so much that I could be doing, like writing my papers. I am going to do that in March. I want them all done by the time I am done with bedrest. That way this summer I can write the ones that I have to in order to finish my master's and get a raise. I need that raise. It will help us pay off everything.

I am ordering a couple of new shirts from American Eagle today. I have decided that I have no shirts. I have plenty of pants, but no tops. Derrick thinks I have plenty of clothes, but I don't. HEHE.

No comments: