Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So proud of myself!!

I had a student try to give me their doggie and I said no!!! That is suck a feat for me!!! I take every stray or homeless creature that comes along. I am so bad about it. We have two dogs and my cat. No more pets. My cat thinks she rules the house. Oh well!!! Derrick should be proud. I am going to hang things up on my walls tonight and get the curtains to put in my bathroom for now. It is just a swag, but I think it will help it feel more homey. I am going to wash my bath rugs and get them put down too. Moving is a SLOW process...But when I am done I will take pictures and put them on here. I still have some things to do, but I will get them done soon!!!

No comments: