Friday, February 23, 2007
So if I get fired I have no idea what I am going to do.
I lost it. I have never lost it before. My buttons just got pushed until I could not handle it. Instead of leaving the room, I lost it and screamed at a kid. OMG...what in the hell was I thinking? I went and talked to the guidance guy and we are going to have a meeting with this student. To top it all off I can't even go and tell my boss because he is in a meeting. I have yelled more this period and at this kid than I ever had before. I am going to go home and sit down and cry. Derrick will be home tonight about 10:30 or 11. All of the other runs got cancelled because of the storm that is coming. So we will be home tonight watching movies on the couch and having some nookie. AF was really long this time and I have been spotting for the last week. He will not touch me under those circumstances. What a wuss. Anyway, I might write more later. I just can't handle this right now. I need a break. I am on the verge of tears right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Damn, girl... still gettin' laid over there or what??? Sounds like you guys are going to get SPANKED this weekend, so be careful w/ the weather... DH will be driving across I-70, on a run from Louisville, KY to some-damned-where in Utah. Joys.
Hugs, hope you've calmed down and EASY GIRL!!! :o)
I just commented to you!!! maybe that is my problem. I need to get some!!! TOnight is girls night out, and I am going to have some fun!! I am much calmer I just hate that particular kid, and he is gone from my class for good!! WAHOO
Post a Comment